Franke Miranit Quadro Washbasins & Washtroughs

As low as £285.00 £237.50
ANMW4-C

The MIRANIT range of solid surface washbasins and troughs is an exciting new collection from Franke. They are ideal for use in heavily used public washrooms such as schools, hotels, airports and leisure centres.

The MIRANIT range of solid surface washbasins and troughs is an exciting new collection from Franke. They are ideal for use in heavily used public washrooms such as schools, hotels, airports and leisure centres.

Cast in a single mould without joints the finished product is durable, hygienic and easy to maintain. There are no joints and no need for mastic seals where bacteria would normally flourish. The QUADRO design incorporates a seamless rectangular bowl without overflow.

The price displayed is for an individual QUADRO washbasin. 2 and 3 station alternatives are also available, please specify from the drop down options on the right hand side.

The washbasin comes with an optional 32mm Dome waste (ZANMW901) (Sieve/Grated waste (ZANMW900) is also available on request). Also choose from a chrome Syphon cover and trap (F0432).

Product Features:

  • Integral back panel with integrated brackets and holes for fixing.
  • Rear contoured edge.
  • Three-sided apron.
  • Mounting material included (hanger bolts and dowels).
  • Alpine white colour.
  • Whole washbasin dimensions: Single – 600W x 60H x 530D. Double – 1400W x 60H x 530D. Triple – 2100W x 60H x 530D
  • Bowl dimensions 520 x 40/90 x 375 (W x H x D)
  • Option tap holes (1 per bowl)

Miranit Solid Surface Material:

MIRANIT is a solid surface resin-bonded mineral material with a smooth, pore-free surface (easy cleaning). 80% of its content is natural minerals such as marble, sandstone and quartz sand with the remaining 20% containing high quality unsaturated polyester resin. The natural materials used ensure the surface is temperature resistant to 80 degrees C.

Solid surface products can be repaired without the need to replace the whole unit meaning the cost of long term maintenance is likely to be reduced. Scratches are polished out and dents filled and polished to bring the surface back to its original state.

Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing:Franke Miranit Quadro Washbasins & Washtroughs