The Intamix thermostatic mixing valve by Inta is a TMV3 that is designed primarily for single outlet use. They deliver safe, blended hot water to taps, showers, bidets and other water outlets, making them ideal for use in hospitals, schools, leisure centres and any other commercial washroom, especially where vulnerable users such as the elderly or children are concerned.
In situations where TMVs are used, the out-flowing water of the shower/tap etc is kept within a safe temperature range to ensure the user will not be scalded by excessively hot water.
- 15mm - 40015CP Inta TMV3 Thermostatic Mixing Valve
- 22mm - 40022CP Inta Intamix Thermostatic Mixing Valve TMV3
The element that controls the temperature of the mixed water discharging from the valve works proportionally on both hot and cold water supplies in order to maintain the temperature of the mixed water discharged.
The TMVs have been independently tested and approved by the TMV3 scheme as a type 3 valve under the requirements of the NHS MES – DO8 and approved by Buildcert as meeting the requirements of the TMV2 scheme.
- Manufactured by Inta
- One valve to suit all applications
- Low pressure drop
- Robust and reliable
- Anti-Scald technology
- Low installation time
- WRAS approved
- 15mm & 22mm versions available
- Minimum operating pressure of 0.2 bar dynamic
- TMV3 approved – Complies with NHS Estate D08 & BS7942: 2000
- TMV2 approved – Complies with BSEN1111 & BSEN1287: 1999
- Building Regulations Part G compliant
- Easy installation
- Integral Check Valves and Strainers