Close Coupled Toilets
We provide a wide range of close coupled toilets for all commercial settings, including lower height toilets for nurseries and primary school washrooms. The close-coupled nature of these toilets means that the cistern is designed to sit directly on top of the rear of the toilet pan.
Items 1-12 of 27
- Armitage Shanks Sandringham 21 Close Coupled Toilet
As low as £69.60 £58.00
- Twyford E100 Square Close Coupled Standard Toilet Pack
As low as £81.60 £68.00
- Twyford E100 Round Premium Close Coupled Toilet Pack
As low as £91.20 £76.00
- Armitage Shanks Contour 21 Schools 305mm High Close Coupled Toilet Pack
As low as £132.00 £110.00
- Armitage Shanks Contour 21 Schools 355mm Close Coupled Toilet Pack
As low as £132.00 £110.00
What is a Close Coupled Toilet?
A close-coupled toilet has a ceramic cistern that sits on top of the back of the toilet pan. The cistern and toilet pan are separate items that, when connected, allow water to flow from the cistern and into the bowl without the need for additional pipework. The cistern is on full view to the user and usually is operated by a lever or push-button flushing mechanism. They can be installed within toilet cubicles, although usually project further into the washroom space compared to back to wall and wall hung toilets with concealed cisterns.
With toilet pans from leading manufacturers such as Armitage Shanks, Twyford, and Vitra, supplied either individually or in a pack including the cistern, toilet seat, and lid, we can supply a range of quality sanitaryware products to suit your needs.
Our products are priced and available to order through our website and can be delivered directly to you quickly and safely thanks to our large supplier network.
Why choose a close coupled toilet?
Close-coupled toilets are often cheaper then toilets with concealed cisterns as there is no need to purchase additional IPS ducts or support frames. The ceramic cistern that accompanies a close coupled toilet is usually an attractive unit that complements the shape of the toilet pan.
Things to bear in mind
Close-coupled toilets have a lot going for them, however there could be things worth considering:
- Although close coupled cisterns can often include a tamper-proof lid, they can be subject to abuse in certain settings. The cistern lids can be lifted, and items concealed within.
- The plumbing and pipework on display can be tampered with.
- Colourful panels included with IPS Duct Panels will be manufactured to match toilet cubicles. This is often considered a more attractive finish.
Many common questions and general advice on Commercial Toilets can be found by reading our blog. However, get in touch with us today if you are interested in learning more about our Close Coupled Toilets, or any of our other washroom products.