Disabled Grab Rails
Disabled grab rails provide support for disabled users when toileting, showering and changing. They are available in a variety of sizes and suitable for compliance with Doc M of the UK building regulations and DDA. Choose from full disabled grab rail packs or single grab rail replacements.
Items 1-12 of 44
- NymaPRO Flat ended Steel Grab Rail - Standard or Off-setAs low as £12.00 £10.00
- NymaPRO 36mm Plastic Fluted Grab Rail with Concealed FixingsAs low as £14.40 £12.00
- NymaSTYLE Stainless Steel Grab Rail – 25mm – concealed fixingsAs low as £25.20 £21.00
- NymaCARE Nylon Flanged Grab Rail with Concealed Fixings - 450mm or 600mmAs low as £32.40 £27.00
- Dolphin Dispensers Stainless Steel Grab Rail - 450/600mmAs low as £33.60 £28.00
- NymaSTYLE Contemporary Straight Stainless Steel Grab RailAs low as £45.60 £38.00
- Trombone Lift And Lock Steel Hinged Rail With Leg 550mmAs low as £48.00 £40.00
Disable Grab Rails for Toilets, Showers and Changing Rooms
Both elderly and disabled people can struggle with their balance, particularly when using washroom facilities. Grab rails provide support when standing, sitting, manoeuvring and dressing, and are essential for disabled users in washroom facilities.
We have an extensive range of grab rails at Commercial Washrooms, from wall mounted horizontal and vertical rails, to drop down rails and even multi-angled grab rails. No matter what your requirements are, or what space restrictions you may have, you can find grab rails to suit every environment.
You can also choose from a variety of colours and finishes, allowing you to stay in control of your washrooms overall finish. All our grab rails are at DDA compliant lengths and we have options for both exposed and concealed fixings, enabling you to achieve an exclusive finish to your disabled washroom.
You’ll also find our full grab rail packs, which come complete with all the rails needed to make your disabled cubicle compliant. Whether you are undertaking a complete refurbishment project, or simply looking to upgrade or replace existing grab rails, you can find them all here on Commercial Washrooms.
If you have any further enquiries, you can reach us here by calling or sending over an email.