Wall Hung Doc M Toilets
Our Wall Hung Doc M toilet packs are complete sanitary ware solutions for a disabled washroom space. Supplied complete with a raised height wall hung disabled toilet pan, china cistern with spatula lever, wash hand basin, tap and colour contrasting grab rails. Some packs also include TMV3 valves or integrated thermostatic mixing valve (TMV3) tap.
- Armitage Shanks Contour 21 Wall Hung 70cm Projection Disabled Toilet
As low as £615.60 £513.00
- Armitage Shanks Contour 21 Wall Hung 75cm Projection Toilet
As low as £661.20 £551.00
- Wall Hung Doc M Toilet Pack in a Variety of Grab Rail ColoursAs low as £774.00 £645.00
- Wall Hung Doc M Toilet Pack with Concealed Grab Rail FixingsAs low as £906.00 £755.00
- Wall Hung Doc M Toilet Pack with Delux Stainless Steel Grab RailsAs low as £1,146.00 £955.00
- Ideal Standard Doc-M Wall Hung Toilet Pack (Chrome or Satin Stainless Steel)As low as £2,600.40 £2,167.00
Wall Hung Doc M Disabled Toilet Packs
Pre-boxed disabled washroom products are created to comply with UK Building Regulations Document M ("Doc-M packs"). Wall hung disabled toilets are ideal for use within an IPS panelling system or where a service duct can be created to conceal cistern and unsightly pipework.
Document M of the building regulations (Doc-M) sets out the required products necessary for disabled users to comfortably use the toilet. When installed to the correct layout dimensions a disabled user will easily transfer from wheelchair to toilet and back again, as well as use the sink to wash their hands.
In addition, the range is WRAS compliant and suitable for use in all UK buildings. Available to order online at Trade prices. We offer fast delivery to anywhere within the UK, call us to confirm the lead time of your chosen Doc-M pack, or send us an email if you have any further enquiries.