Thermostatic Mixing Valves
TMV stands for Thermostatic Mixing Valve. They mix hot and cold water to provide safely blended warm water to taps and other water outlets to ensure users are never scalded. This is particularly important in areas with more vulnerable users such as children, the elderly, and the disabled. Our competitive range of Thermostatic Mixing Valves (TMV) can be ordered quickly online and will be dispatched within 48 hours.
Items 1-12 of 13
- Inta Intamix TMV3 Thermostatic Mixing Valve (15mm or 22mm)As low as £38.40 £32.00
- Bristan Sirrus 15mm TMV3 Thermostatic Mixing ValveAs low as £51.60 £43.00
- Ideal Standard thermostatic mixing valve (15mm or 22mm)As low as £127.20 £106.00
- Intamix Pro Thermal Mixing Valve (TMV) with Isolation Valves (22mm or 28mm)As low as £445.20 £371.00
- Rada Concealed Digital Mixing Valves - Basin/Shower/BathAs low as £604.80 £504.00
Thermostatic Mixing Valves: Keeping the Vulnerable Safe
Our range of TMV2 and TMV3 valves is compliant with Government Health and Safety standards for use in Hospitals and the Health Care sector, as well as in schools and other locations used by children and vulnerable adults at risk of scalding.
TMVs are recommended for installation with all taps and showers in all commercial washroom environments. This includes hotels, restaurants and other public washroom areas. Our Thermostatic Mixing Valves are available to suit 15mm, 22mm and 28mm pipework connections with additional options of integral isolators with many of our valves.
We work closely with many of the leading commercial plumbing manufacturers to sell safe and reliable thermostatic mixing valves designed to last and keep users safe from scalding. Suppliers include Bristan, Franke, Delabie and Inta among others. All values are delivered from our UK stock and available within 48 hours. Available with manufacturers warranties.
If you would like any advice on purchasing Thermostatic Mixing Valves please contact the Commercial Washrooms team who will be happy to help with any questions you have.