Low Level Doc M Toilets
Our Low Level Doc M toilet packs are complete sanitary ware solutions for a disabled washroom space. Supplied complete with a raised height disabled toilet pan, china cistern with spatula lever, wash hand basin, tap and colour contrasting grab rails. Some packs also include TMV3 valves or integrated thermostatic mixing valve (TMV3) tap.
- NYMAS Low level Doc M Ware Set with Toilet Seat - Colour Options AvailableAs low as £242.40 £202.00
- Low Level Disabled Toilet Room Pack (Doc M Pack) with Blue or White Grab RailsAs low as £391.20 £326.00
- Inta Standard Doc M Pack with 6L Low Level Disabled ToiletAs low as £434.40 £362.00
- Low Level Doc M Toilet Pack with Blue or White Grab Rails and TMV3As low as £446.40 £372.00
- Low Level Doc M Toilet Pack with Grey or Dark Grey Grab Rails and TMV3As low as £474.00 £395.00
Low Level Doc M Disabled Toilet Packs
Pre-boxed disabled washroom products are created to comply with UK Building Regulations Document M ("Doc-M packs"). The low level toilet includes a wall mounted ceramic cistern that is installed above the toilet pan and is connected to the by a white adjustable flush pipe.
Document M of the building regulations (Doc-M) sets out the required products necessary for disabled users to comfortably use the toilet. When installed to the correct layout dimensions a disabled user will easily transfer from wheelchair to toilet and back again, as well as use the sink to wash their hands.
In addition, the range is WRAS compliant and suitable for use in all UK buildings. Available to order online at Trade prices. We offer fast delivery to anywhere within the UK, call us to confirm the lead time of your chosen Doc-M pack, or send us an email if you have any further enquiries.