Doc-M Toilet Packs
Pre-boxed disabled washroom products created to comply with UK Building Regulations Document M ("Doc-M packs"). Commercial Washrooms is the UK’s leading online supplier of Doc-M toilet packs, disabled toilets and shower packs.
Items 1-12 of 37
- NYMAS Close coupled Doc M Ware Set with Toilet Seat - Close Options AvailableAs low as £228.00 £190.00
- NYMAS Low level Doc M Ware Set with Toilet Seat - Colour Options AvailableAs low as £228.00 £190.00
- Twyford Avalon Rimless Back to Wall Toilet Pack (450mm High)
As low as £258.00 £215.00
- Twyford Avalon Rimless Close Coupled Toilet Pack (450mm)
As low as £258.00 £215.00
- Budget Close Coupled Disabled Toilet Room Pack with Blue or White Grab RailsAs low as £319.20 £266.00
- Armitage Shanks Contour 21+ Back to Wall Rimless WC Suite
As low as £358.80 £299.00
- Low Level Disabled Toilet Room Pack (Doc M Pack) with Blue or White Grab RailsAs low as £363.60 £303.00
- Close Coupled Doc M Toilet Pack with Blue or White Grab Rails and TMV3As low as £369.60 £308.00
- Low Level Doc M Toilet Pack with Blue or White Grab Rails and TMV3As low as £405.60 £338.00
- Close Coupled Doc M Toilet Pack with Grey or Dark Grey Grab Rails and TMV3As low as £409.20 £341.00
Our Range of Doc-M Pack Products
Disabled toilets, whilst being designed to cater for the additional needs of the user, also need comply to governing regulation. Furthermore, they need to look inviting and be constructed so they are easy to clean and manage. This is where our disabled toilet Doc-M packs come in handy.
Our pre-boxed disabled washroom Doc-M packs are created to comply with UK Building Regulations Document M (or "Doc-M packs"). It is vital for building owners to ensure compliance with Document-M of the building regulations which sets out certain measures which should be taken to conform to the Disability Discrimination Act (DDA). Our Doc M Packs ensure compliance when installed correctly.
What’s included in our Doc-M Packs?
Within our Doc-M packs, you will find a variety of items that come together to create a toilet facility for disabled users. Among these products you will find items like;
Grab rails in a variety of colours and designs
Toilet cisterns in a variety of styles depending on what you want (including exposed cisterns and concealed cisterns).
Toilet and cubicle fittings
Lever or Push function flushes
Many common questions and general advice on disabled toilets and Doc M Packs can be found by reading our blog. Of particular relevance is the Disabled Toilets information and questions. Browse our Washroom Case Studies where many of our Doc M Packs have been included.
Please contact our sales team to discuss the most suitable Doc M pack for your installation.