Stainless Steel Washtroughs
Stainless steel wash troughs are a striking and functional alternative to vanity units and traditional sinks which deliver a fantastic, modern look to any washroom environment. Commercial Washrooms is a principal supplier for leading stainless steel manufacturer Franke and offer rapid delivery times on their products.
Items 1-12 of 19
- Delabie Wall Mounted Stainless Steel Wash Trough (No Tap Holes)
As low as £308.40 £257.00
- Franke Planox Stainless Steel Washtrough with Tap HolesAs low as £312.00 £260.00
- Franke 2 Users Stainless Steel Wash Trough with Rear SplashbackAs low as £435.60 £363.00
- Franke 2 Users Stainless Steel Wash Trough with Tap LedgeAs low as £435.60 £363.00
- Twyford Stainless Steel Wash Trough (various sizes)As low as £540.07 £450.06
- Franke 3 Users Stainless Steel Wash Trough with Tap LedgeAs low as £550.80 £459.00
- Franke 4 Users Stainless Steel Wash Trough with Tap LedgeAs low as £663.60 £553.00
- Franke 3 Users Stainless Steel Wash Trough with Rear SplashbackAs low as £784.80 £654.00
- Armitage Shanks Calder 120/180/240cm Stainless Steel Washing TroughsAs low as £832.80 £694.00
- Franke 4 Users Stainless Steel Wash Trough with Rear SplashbackAs low as £916.80 £764.00
- Franke Surgeon’s Scrub Up Stainless Steel Trough 800 / 1600 / 2400mmAs low as £969.60 £808.00
Stainless Steel Wash Troughs for easy maintenance and reduced vandalism
Stainless steel washtroughs are a striking and functional alternative to vanity units and traditional sinks which deliver a fantastic, modern look to any washroom environment. Commercial Washrooms are one of the UK’s leading suppliers of wash troughs and carry a variety of options to suit your individual design and needs.
We are principal suppliers for leading stainless steel manufacturer Franke and Pland and offer rapid delivery times on their products.
Not only do stainless steel wash troughs look great, but they are vandal resistant, and are highly durable alternatives to vitreous china sinks and basins. Being highly corrosion resistant they are also ideal for wet areas.
Wash troughs can cut down on pipework significantly, particularly in large-scale washrooms, as often only one waste pipe is required. The standard length per user (or per tap station) for wash troughs is 600mm and so they are often manufactured in the set lengths of 1200mm (for 2 taps), 1800mm (for 3 taps), and 2400mm (for 4 taps).
Stainless steel is a favoured material used by schools and public toilet facilities, however, is also frequently purchased for use in entertainment venues such as pubs and nightclubs.
Stainless steel wash troughs can also be complemented by stainless steel dispensers and accessories tying together a design concept and allowing a highly durable washroom to still be stylish, contemporary and have an executive look and feel. The timeless style of the silver reflective finish of stainless is immune to changes in design and fashion.