We provide a wide range of disabled toilets for all commercial settings, including raised height and extended projection toilet pans to help improve accessibility for disabled people and the elderly.
Items 1-12 of 15
- RAK-Compact Special Needs Rimless Back to Wall Toilet - 42.5cm or 45.5cm High
As low as £116.40 £97.00
- Armitage Shanks Sandringham 21 Raised Height Close Coupled Toilet (E8834)
As low as £145.20 £121.00
- RAK-Resort Comfort Height Back to Wall Pan with Soft Close Seat - 42.5cm or 45cm
As low as £175.20 £146.00
- Twyford E100 Raised Height Close Coupled Toilet Pack
As low as £211.20 £176.00
- NYMAS Close coupled Doc M Ware Set with Toilet Seat - Close Options AvailableAs low as £242.40 £202.00
- NYMAS Low level Doc M Ware Set with Toilet Seat - Colour Options AvailableAs low as £242.40 £202.00
- Twyford Avalon Rimless Back to Wall Toilet Pack (450mm High)
As low as £272.40 £227.00
- Twyford Avalon Rimless Close Coupled Toilet Pack (450mm) Pack
As low as £272.40 £227.00
- RAK-Compact Special Needs Rimless Back to Wall Toilet - 70cm or 75cm Projection
As low as £319.20 £266.00
- RAK-Compact Special Needs Extended Projection Rimless Wall Hung Toilet
As low as £332.40 £277.00
- Armitage Shanks Contour 21+ Raised Height Back to Wall Rimless Toilet
As low as £382.80 £319.00
- Armitage Shanks Contour 21+ Back to Wall Rimless Toilet
As low as £516.00 £430.00
Disabled toilets dedicated for use by users with special needs. Our range of disabled toilets incorporate raised height pans so that users can manoeuvre from wheelchairs to the toilet and back again with ease.
Raised height toilets also make it easier for ambulant disabled users (those using crutches or with limited mobility, but not wheelchair bound).
The range displayed includes the toilet and cisterns only. Please look at our range of Doc M Pack toilets for full packs incorporating all the necessary grab rails, disabled sinks and taps. Alternatively, our grab rails section may be the ideal complement if other components from the full pack are unnecessary.
Many common questions and general advice on disabled toilets and Doc M Packs can be found by reading our blog. Of particular relevance is the Disabled Toilets information and questions. Browse our Washroom Case Studies where many of our Doc M Packs have been included.
Further useful information on disabled washrooms can be found within our Disabled Toilets Blog. For any other queries or help on specifying the disabled product for your washroom please contact our experienced sales team.