Terms & Conditions
Commercial Washroom's Terms and Conditions
In these Terms and Conditions “we, our, us, commercialwashroomsltd.co.uk, Commercial Washrooms” refers to “Commercial Washrooms LTD”.
If you wish to obtain further clarity on any of the areas covered below, please contact our team on 01202 650900 or e-mail; [email protected]
The term ‘Commercial Washrooms’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ or 'Company' refers to the owner of the website who is Lan Services Limited with the registered office; 12 Cabot Business Village, Holyrood Close, Poole, Dorset, BH17 7BA. Our company registration number is 4058689. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
We encourage users to establish hypertext links to this website. However, we do not permit our pages to be loaded into frames on your site.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
We make every effort to check and test material at all stages of production. It is always wise for you to run an anti-virus program on all material downloaded from the internet. We cannot accept any responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or your computer system which may occur while using material derived from this website.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited unless prior permission has been granted, please contact us to obtain permission
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
1. Orders placed online and over the phone are accepted on a trade only basis in all instances.
2. Orders for custom-made made to measure or special order goods may not be cancelled or refunded under any circumstance. This includes cubicles, vanity units, panels, wash troughs, lockers, benches and any and all other items listed as 'custom order', 'made to measure' or 'special order' in their description.
3. The Buyer may cancel other orders at any time before they are dispatched by either: emailing [email protected] or telephoning 01202 650 900 and requesting a cancellation.
4. Before returning any Goods to the Company the Buyer must contact the Company for returns authorisation by either: emailing [email protected] or telephoning 01202 650 900 and requesting a returns note.
5. If the Buyer requests return of Goods because they are believed to be faulty the Company reserves the right in the first instance to send an engineer to inspect goods on site or send a third party engineer to investigate the fault.
6. In these instances if the inspection finds the fault is a result of misuse, vandalism, incorrect application, improper or lacking maintenance, incorrect installation or other cause that cannot be reasonably considered to be an inherent fault of the Goods caused by factory workmanship or defect due to non-conforming material, then a charge will be made for this inspection and the return request will be refused. The company reserves the right to require payment of this charge upfront prior to inspection and to refund it if and when the Goods are proved faulty.
7. The Company may also opt not to have the Goods returned and to attempt to resolve the issue in some other way.
8. The Company reserve the right to require the Buyer to return the Goods to any UK postal address other than that of the main trading address of the Company.
9. Except where Goods are faulty no Goods shall be accepted for return 14 days after they have been delivered to the Buyers nominated address.
10. The Buyer may return Goods for any reason within 14 days from the date of delivery/collection provided that ALL the following conditions are satisfied: a. Goods will only be accepted if they are in brand new, unused condition fit for immediate re-sale; b. Packaged items will only be accepted if the package remains unbroken and in reasonable condition, and c. The Buyer obtains return authorisation and supplies the returns note and proof of purchase with the returned Goods in the same delivery.
11. Where Goods are accepted for return in accordance with all these conditions and they are found not to be faulty: a. In every case a restocking charge will be made; and b. The risk and cost of returning the Goods shall be at the Buyer's cost.
12. Where Goods are returned not in accordance with these conditions or damaged whilst in your possession the Company shall not be obliged to accept the return of those Goods. In such circumstances, we will notify the Buyer that the Goods are available for recollection or re-delivery for which the Buyer shall be liable for any reasonable delivery charges incurred.
13. The Company will examine the returned Goods and will process any refund to the Buyer usually within 3-5 working days but in any case no later than within 30 days. Unless otherwise notified by the Company the price of the Goods will be refunded only and less any applicable restocking, administration, delivery and/or collection charges.
1. Orders placed online and over the phone are accepted on a trade only basis in all instances.
2. All delivery addresses for orders should be a mainland UK business address and must be available to take delivery any weekday between 08.00 and 18.30 hours (19.30 hours in London). Delivery for large and/or palletised goods is on a kerb side delivery service or to the entrance of the delivery property only. The purchaser (their agents, employees or representatives) will also be required to assist in unloading the goods. The purchaser must ensure they have the facilities to take delivery of the goods ordered. For orders of cubicles, vanity units, duct sets, wash troughs and other over sized items we recommend a minimum of 3 people on site to assist the driver.
3. Orders requiring delivery to a residential address will incur a surcharge. Contact us for a quote for shipping prior to ordering.
4. Orders requiring delivery to a non-mainland UK address or an address outside of the UK, will incur a surcharge. Contact us for a quote prior to ordering.
5. If delivery is attempted and our courier cannot complete the delivery for any reason a surcharge may be payable to arrange a further delivery attempt.
6. Delivery shortages, missing or damaged items must be reported to Commercial Washrooms within 2 business days of the delivery date. Claims for shortages, missing or damaged items cannot be accepted after this time. Claims for damages must be accompanied by photographic evidence to corroborate claims, which must also be recieved by Lan Services Limited trading as Commercial Washrooms within 2 business days of the delivery date. This evidence can be emailed to [email protected] details of the damaged panels. Buyers must sign for items as damaged with the courier at the point of delivery if there is in any way damage to the packaging.
7. Delivery of stock items is typically 1-3 working days, delivery of sanitary ware and taps is typically 1-5 working days, made to measure, special order items and cubicles are typically delivered in 5-21 working days. Contact us for delivery lead time estimates on a product by product basis if delivery time is of the essence. In exceptional circumstances delivery of any item may take up to 21 working days.
8. All delivery dates published on individual product pages, or quoted by staff are predicted and are not guaranteed. Timed delivery slots are not available without arrangement and written agreement prior to order.
9. Deliveries may be made in several seperate consignments with various couriers depending upon the most cost effective and fastest method of sending goods as chosen by the Company.
10. Acceptance of any quote or the placement of any order via the website is based on the clear understanding that Commercial Washrooms will make every effort to deliver goods on or around the predicted delivery date. Lead times are estimated and to be used as a guide only. Lead times often change between when a quote is made and when the order is confirmed. In the event that Commercial Washrooms is unable to deliver the goods on the date previously predicted, Commercial Washrooms will NOT accept any claims by the purchaser, their clients or agents for costs, charges or penalties incurred for whatever reason relating to late or part deliveries.
11. We reserve the right to cancel any order with no warning or notification should these conditions not be met.
1. This Privacy Notice explains what happens to the personal data that you provide to us, or that we collect from you whilst you visit our site. We do update this Notice from time to time, so please do review this Notice regularly.
Information We Collect
2. In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
a. Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
b. Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or provide your payment details to make a purchase.
c. Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
3. We have a nominated individual who controls and is responsible for the keeping and use of your personal information. This person is called a data controller. Their contact email for these purposes is [email protected]
How We Use of Your Information
5. We use the information that we collect from you to provide our products and services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
a. To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
b. To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. In every communication from us, you are given the ability to opt out of receiving any future marketing emails from us.
c. To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
6. If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in. In every communication from us, you are given the ability to opt out of receiving any future marketing emails from us.
7. We will never allow selected third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods and services which we believe may or may not interest you.
Storing Your Personal Data
8. In operating our website it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the European Union for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We do our utmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is stored securely. Your personal data will be stored for a period of time no longer than???.
9. Unfortunately, the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion, such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically; sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
10. We will not disclose your personal information to any other party other than in accordance with this Privacy Notice and in the circumstances detailed below:
a. In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
b. Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
c. To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
d. To provide our suppliers with data they require to ensure the delivery of your product or service. Should we supply your data to a supplier we will seek to ensure they have a nominated data controller. Any other data controller will ensure that your personal data is only used for the purposes of delivering products or services, and not for marketing purposes.
Third Party Links
Access to Information
12. In accordance with Section 7 of the Data Protection Act 1998, you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. This is commonly referred to as a subject access request.
Right to Withdrawl
13. You have the right to withdraw your personal data at any time that you wish to do so. If you decide that you no longer wish us to hold your personal data then please contact our data controller at [email protected], with your request.
14. Should you be concerned that your information has not been handled correctly, such as being lost or disclosed to others without your permission, then you have the right to complain. You should contact our data controller on [email protected], outlining your concerns and they will try to resolve the matter with you. Should you feel that you wish to escalate your complaint then you should contact the Information Commissioners Office, details below:
Telephone 0303 123 1113
15. Please do not hesitate to contact us regarding any matter relating to these terms and condition. Including the privacy notice, returns and delivery policies at [email protected]
Lan Services Limited (t/a Commercial Washrooms)
Unit 12 Cabot Business Village
Holyrood Close, Poole,
01202 650 900