DISCONTINUED - Bristan OPAC Thermostatic Exposed Shower Valve with Chrome Twist Handwheel
Bristan’s OPAC Thermostatic TMV3 Exposed Shower Valve with Handwheel is a versatile washroom solution, best suited to hospitality, leisure and NHS & Healthcare installations.
The OPAC chrome shower valve is smart and compact in design and features a handwheel for sequential control of both temperate and flow, making it particularly intuitive to use. It has a flow rate of 8.6 l/min at 3 bar and offers high performance at pressures as low as 0.2 bar, helping to conserve water without compromising on the showering experience for end users.
For enhanced water safety, the OPAC valve is TMV3 approved. The TMV3 scheme is an independent testing scheme run by BuildCert which ensures national and international standards are met (BS EN 1111 and 1287). Approval under the scheme means high standards of thermostatic protection and suitability for use in commercial applications (TMV3).
Suitable for use with 15mm inlet and outlet connections, the easy to fit and service shower valve has adjustable inlet elbows to accommodate varying centres, plus check valves and serviceable filters as standard to help reduce planned maintenance time.
- OPAC Thermostatic Exposed Shower Valve with Chrome Lever
- OPAC Thermostatic Exposed Shower Valve with Chrome Lever and Isolation Elbows
- Single sequential control for temperature and flow
- Easy to use lever handles
- High performance at pressures as low as 0.2 bar
- Automatic shut off in the event of a hot or cold water supply failure
- Adjustable inlet elbows for centres between 148mm and 158mm
- 15mm inlets and outlet
- Check valves and serviceable filters supplied as standard
- TMV3 approved
- WRAS approved