DVS Automatic Toilet Sensor Flush Kit
As low as £300.00 £250.00
This unique Dart Valley Systems (DVS) toilet flush valve offers a no touch flushing system and can be used with most concealed cistern toilet set ups. It is an electronically operated drop valve which replaces the traditional siphon and delivers a measured volume of water from the cistern to the toilet bowl.
This unique Dart Valley Systems (DVS) toilet flush valve offers a no-touch flushing system and can be used with most concealed cistern toilet setups. It is an electronically operated drop valve which replaces the traditional syphon and delivers a measured volume of water from the cistern to the toilet bowl.
The timer can be adjusted to any setting between 1 and 6 seconds, to deliver the optimum flush. The flush valve is activated when the user’s hand passes within 50mm of the sensor (tactile push sensors can be fitted if required). A 35-second delay mechanism prevents abuse between flushes by the user.
The Dart Valley Systems WC03-002 is the standard 1.5" flush valve kit - a 2" kit version is available in the form of the WC03-003 (please select size when ordering).
- Control box: H185mm x W120mm x D75mm with integral 12vDC transformer
- Flush valve with 3m cable
- Wave-on sensor with 38mm bezel
- Optional concealed cistern kit with flush pipe (includes cistern case, float valve, flush pipe and fittings for the back of pan)
- Advanced vertical cistern kit available for improved flushing
- Up to 30% savings on water costs
- Adjustable for optimum flush
- Ideal for disabled, elderly or very young
- Hygienic no-touch operation
- Optional tactile (switch) operation available
- Easy to install and maintain
- Fits existing and new WC's
- Vandal resistant
- Eliminates handle maintenance
How it Works:
An electromagnetic solenoid coil is central to the operation of the Flush valve. Upon activation, an electromagnetic field is created within the upper part of the body. This draws up a metal piston which instantly opens the valve and releases the water full bore through the flush pipe into the WC. At the end of the timed flushing cycle, the electrical supply is cut off thereby deactivating the solenoid and returning the valve to its normally closed position. The flush repeatability is very accurate.
Sensors: Wave-on sensors or tactile switches are available, both with either 38mmø or 50mmø bezels.
Backplates: The standard kit includes an 80mmø back plate and 38mmø bezel.