What Different types of Commercial taps are Available, and what are their Benefits?
There are numerous styles of commercial taps available, varying in both look and operation, and each with their own benefits.
Commercial taps can be divided into four all-encompassing types:
- Sensor Taps (also called infra-red or electronic taps),
- Non-Concussive Taps (also called push taps or self-closing taps),
- Lever Taps,
- Wall Mounted Taps (of which Sensor, Non-Concussive and Lever types are available).
Shown below are the features and benefits of each.
Sensor Taps -
- Stylish and contemporary
- Water saving
- Vandal resistant (certain types)
- Easy to use
Non-Concussive Taps -
- Generally a budget option
- Reliable and functional
- Automatic shut off to save water
- Can be used singly or as a pair
Lever Taps -
- Easy use for children
- Usable by those with limited dexterity
- Wrist and elbow operable versions
- Able to blend hot and cold water
Wall Mounted Taps -
- Save on worktop space
- Flexible - Non-con, Sensor and Lever Available
- Striking and executive look
- Varied environments - Executive, healthcare
A variety of budgets are offered within each tap type. Our easy to use website will help you to find a model ideal for your use.